Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups were forever my preferred sweet as a child. Great instance of wistfulness. At the point when Easter went along and Reese’s eggs were prevalent, I was permitted to have precisely one. I loved that Reese’s egg with my whole soul. I cherish white chocolate Reese’s eggs. I understand they’re likely awful for me, however every once in for a little while we get them as an uncommon treat for our film evenings.
That was until I chosen to make my very own solid Reese’s eggs with no refined sugars, dairy or garbage I couldn’t articulate. Presently we have these excellent nutty spread eggs consistently, keeping them in the cooler for when we’re needing something sweet however would prefer not to feel insidious about our decisions.
These Reese’s eggs are EVERYTHING. On the off chance that you adore Reese’s in any capacity whatsoever, I can ensure that you will become hopelessly enamored with this recipe. They’re sans grain, gluten free, dairy free, which implies that anybody and everybody will totally venerate these.
Except if of course you are adversely affected by nutty spread. At that point I’m grieved. In spite of the fact that you could utilize almond, cashew or sunflower seed spread as well!
Also try our recipe Roasted Chickpeas
Making these simple solid reese’s eggs made with just 4 straightforward fixings. They’re low carb, gluten free, low sugar and have a sublime nutty spread center!
- 2/3 cup natural drippy peanut butter (just peanuts & salt)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 3.5 ounces 72% dark chocolate bar, vegan if desired
- Optional: Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling on top
- In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of coconut flour. Add another tablespoon of coconut flour if the batter is runny. The peanut butter mixture should be sticky like a wet cookie dough.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop peanut butter mixture by the tablespoonful onto a parchment lined small baking sheet. Slightly flatten the top of each with your fingertips. Place baking sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, melt the chocolate bar in a small saucepan over very low heat, stirring frequently. Transfer melted chocolate to a small warm bowl. Quickly use a fork to dip each peanut butter egg into chocolate. Make sure to coat evenly. Transfer back to parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt if desired. Immediately place baking sheet back in freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Makes 8 large peanut butter eggs. Keep in freezer until ready to eat.
Read more our recipe : Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2t8ZJ5V