These kind of came about in light of the fact that we had moved toward making customary egg plate of mixed greens sandwiches. Shockingly, we didn’t have any bread that was prepared to eat. So since we had a lot of tortillas I figured it is tasty to simply include the spinach and egg serving of mixed greens to those. Made for an extraordinary lunch.
We adore making recipes with hard bubbled eggs and egg plate of mixed greens is no exemption. It’s my little girl’s preferred part about this season since we make egg recipes so every now and again. That tad of spinach is flawless to compliment the egg serving of mixed greens. These truly are my family’s preferred lunch recipe.
For healthy and lowcarb you can make this wraps with Healthy Spinach Tortillas
Egg Plate of mixed greens Spinach Wraps are easy to make and bring on a cookout. All that you cherish about an egg serving of mixed greens sandwich, in a simple to-go wrap for lunch.
- 18 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp drained pickle relish we use dill but you can also use sweet
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup mustard
- 1 cup mayo
- Minced onions salt, pepper & powdered garlic – Sprinkle to liking
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves – washed & dry
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Put the eggs & all the egg mix ingredients in a large bowl & mix with fork.
- Mash & break up the eggs as you go.
- When all combined & there are no large chunks- refrigerate until ready to assemble
- When ready, lay spinach leaves out on top of tortillas to cover
- Spoon about 2-3 tbsp of egg salad down the center of the tortilla & roll like a taquito as tightly as you can while still being careful not to break the tortilla
- Refrigerate or keep chilled until ready to eat
Read more our recipe : Kung Pao Cauliflower
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2lWtFip