I adore veggie lover potato curry as a flavourful weeknight supper Or simply curry of any sort. I adore cooking snappy streamlined curry dishes that in any case don’t miss any flavor. In case you’re similar to me, this will be a dish you’ll need to make again and again. It includes delicate, generous potatoes cooked in a rich curry sauce made with coconut milk and crisp tomatoes. Only a couple of basic flavors that you most likely as of now have in your cabinet will give your kitchen a mind boggling smell.
This veggie lover potato curry is also an extraordinary method to eat more vegetables. I generally talk about my affection for vegetables, and how it’s conceivable to add a greater amount of them to your eating regimen regardless of whether you’re not an aficionado of serving of mixed greens. You can cook a heavenly curry, serve it over fleecy white rice, and gratitude to the tomatoes spinach, still get in a few servings of veg. Good dieting is tied in with rolling out little improvements at whatever point you can, and streamlining the healthy benefit of your preferred dishes!
Something I cherish about curries is the manner by which flexible they are. They’re also an extraordinary method to go through any remaining vegetables you have in the cooler. Aside from the potatoes themselves (of course lol), I also utilized crisp tomatoes, spinach and green peas. The tomatoes are quite basic as they fill in as a major aspect of the sauce, anyway you can switch up different ones or include significantly more,.
Also try our recipe Homemade Vegetarian Chili
This simple veggie lover potato curry is ideal for a soothing weeknight supper that is prepared in under 30 minutes. Made with delicate potatoes, flavourful tomatoes and a rich sauce, this is tasty served over a bed of rice. Sans gluten and sans oil.
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 5 oz fresh tomatoes chopped (around 5 medium tomatoes)
- 14 oz potatoes chopped
- 1 can coconut milk 14 oz
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup green peas fresh or thawed from frozen
- salt and pepper to taste
- rice, to serve
- Add the garlic and onion to a non-stick saucepan and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant. Add a splash of water if it starts to stick to keep this recipe oil-free. Then, add the tomato paste and sauté for 1 minute more to coat.
- Add the fresh tomatoes and press them down gently. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes, until the tomatoes start to release their juices.
- Add the potatoes, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric and garam masala. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook on a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally, for around 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- At the last minute, stir in the spinach and the green peas, cooking until the spinach has wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve over a bed of rice of your choice.
Read more our recipe : Frosted Pumpkin Brownies
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2m4eMuf