When you need a fast and tasty supper, it’s ramen to the salvage! Pause: Ramen noodles in lo mein? Aren’t you expected to utilize Chinese egg noodles? Truly, conventional lo mein plans call for Chinese egg noodles. In the event that you have them, unquestionably use them! Be that as it may, on the off chance that you’re similar to me and you don’t, at that point ramen noodles are a stunning next-best-thing. Indeed, I for one incline toward ramen noodles in my lo mein!
This simple shrimp lo mein formula is actually one of my top picks. I make it a LOT. From that point forward, noodles have been my Go To. Indeed, even today, as a developed grown-up (which is an occasionally flawed self-portrayal), Easy Shrimp Lo Mein is one of my preferred Fast Lunch dishes to make while I telecommute. At the point when work is insane caught up with, making this lo mein dish is a genuinely necessary and soul-fulfilling break.
It doesn’t take too long to even consider making. However there’s nothing more needed than sufficient opportunity to get me up on my feet, moving about, and making something delectable to feed my psyche, body, and soul for the remainder of the work day. In the event that you or your children aren’t into shrimp, you can undoubtedly substitute chicken, pork, meat. Or on the other hand, forget about the meat altogether and get serious about the veggies for a healthy vegan noodle dish.
Also try our recipe Quick and Easy Beef Noodle Stir Fry
Simple Shrimp Lo Mein is so quick, so natural, thus heavenly. On the off chance that you cherish noodles, this dish makes certain to wind up one of your Go To plans for lunch or supper!
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 packages uncooked ramen noodles (discard spice packet that comes with it)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 – 3/4 lb shrimp
- 2 cups julienned (thinly sliced) veggies of your choice, such as carrots, red peppers, and chopped broccoli
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- optional garnish: sliced chives or green onions, chopped parsley
- Make the sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, and ground ginger. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. When cooked, drain and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp until fully cooked (both sides should be a nice pink color), about 2-3 minutes. Add the vegetables and garlic, and stir constantly until vegetables are slightly softened, about 2-3 more minutes. Toss in the noodles and the sauce, and toss together until the noodles and veggies are well coated.
- Garnish with fresh herbs if you wish. Serve immediately.
Read more our recipe : Broccoli Tater Tot Bites
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2mjaXBw