It appears that soup is my most recent fixation! In any case, this isn’t generally astonishing on the grounds that soup is essentially stunning! It’s generous and ameliorating and I frequently call it soul nourishment. Recently, I have been wiped out with this season’s cold virus (boo!) and the main thing I truly delighted in eating was soup. My preferred soup was this smooth simmered cauliflower soup and today I need to impart this veggie lover recipe to you!
Simmering the cauliflower brings out so much enhance! What’s more, the procedure is excessively simple! All you need is one head of cauliflower, a smidgen of oil, a spot of salt and a stove! Sounds simple right? It is!
Adjacent to cauliflower, you will also require several other veggie lover fixings which make the soup rich and tasty. For additional richness, I included doused cashews. 1/3 of a cup (50 grams) is sufficient to make the soup extra rich! In the event that you are oversensitive to cashews (or nuts when all is said in done), don’t stress! You can essentially utilize 50 grams of shelled hemp seeds as a substitute and you don’t need to drench them. Be that as it may, it’s also conceivable to forget about the cashews totally. The soup will be less smooth yet at the same time tasty!
I also included white cannellini beans, since they are an extraordinary source of vegetarian protein, they taste delightful and furthermore make the cauliflower soup velvety.
This velvety veggie lover cauliflower soup tastes best when it’s warm. Extra soup keeps well in the icebox for up to 3-4 days (make a point to cover it). It’s also conceivable to solidify the soup for a few months.
Also try our recipe Cauliflower Tortillas
The creamiest veggie lover cooked cauliflower soup! This delightful soup is made with healthy fixings, all plant-based and sans gluten. The recipe is anything but difficult to make and immaculate as weeknight supper!
- 1 medium head cauliflower about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups vegetable broth (720 ml)
- 1 cup plant-based milk (240 ml)
- 1/3 cup soaked cashews (50 g) (*see recipe notes)
- One 15 oz can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- Spice mix: 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp sea salt (or less/more to taste), 1/2 tsp ground oregano (or thyme), black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice or lime juice
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Soak cashews for a couple of hours or boil them for 15 minutes in water until they are soft.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, spread on a baking tray (lined with parchment paper) and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and a little salt. Toss with your hands and roast the cauliflower in the oven for about 30-35 minutes until nicely browned and tender. Set aside a few cauliflower florets for garnish.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (add the broth & milk in batches if necessary) and blend until completely smooth.
- Taste the soup and adjust seasonings. If you prefer a spicy soup, add some hot pepper flakes!
- If the cauliflower soup is too thick (it does get thicker as it sits), add a little bit more broth or plant-based milk and blend again.
- Transfer to a pot and warm to the desired temperature.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and the reserved cauliflower florets. Enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2kqDIfh