Delicious, stout shrimp (or prawns as we call them in South Africa) in a rich lemon garlic sauce is constantly a smart thought. Presently add the majority of that to a plate of still somewhat firm pasta and you have yourself a most delectable, simple supper recipe that set aside beside no effort to make however will dazzle the socks off your family/visitors.
This is the sort of recipe I fall back on when I realize I have visitors coming around for supper yet I also realize that time isn’t my ally. It’s constantly a masterpiece and except if your visitors don’t care for shrimp (in which case I may propose you need new companions… j/k), they will lick their dishes clean since this smooth shrimp pasta is an incredible recipe.
Shrimp or prawns are a magnificent source of protein and nutrient D, which is fundamental for calcium and magnesium assimilation. They also have abnormal amounts of zinc which expands leptin levels in your body.
Leptin helps your body’s guideline of fat stockpiling and utilization of vitality.
Shrimp contain Iodine which also assists with your body’s vitality levels and how vitality is utilized when your body is resting, it also assumes a job in supporting your thyroid organ. They also contain numerous different minerals and nutrients basic for heart wellbeing, solid hair and skin and bone wellbeing like phosphorous, nutrient An and omega-3 unsaturated fats.
Also try our recipe Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
Rich lemon garlic shrimp pasta is so natural yet such a work of art recipe. The sauce and pasta cooks simultaneously for least exertion. Simply scrumptious!
- 500 g/1lb tagliatelle or pasta of your choice
- For the Creamy lemon garlic shrimp pasta sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 500 g/1lb shrimp/prawns deveined and shelled
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 cup/250ml cream
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- handful fresh parsley finely chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup of cooking water.
- In the meantime, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet/frying pan and cook the prawns in batches until golden brown and opaque. Season the prawns to taste.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining butter and garlic and cook for a few seconds, until the garlic is fragrant then pour in the cream, lemon juice (start with 2 tablespoons and add more if you wish), parsley and season to taste.
- Allow to simmer over gentle heat until the sauce coats the back of a spoon. Add the shrimp back in and adjust seasoning.
- Add the pasta and a little of the cooking water and toss until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Serve with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.
Read more our recipe : 15 minute Foil Baked Garlic Butter White Fish (Tilapia)
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2VHEjp9