Two of the best things about this time? Chai flavor! Also, warm comfortable beverages! Which is the reason I have consolidated them together for this wanton chai spiced hot cocoa with whipped coconut cream. It’s smooth, sweet, liberal thus comfortable! I like to get this ready toward the evening, comfortable up on the couch with my pooch and wrap up under a tremendous cushy cover. All the comfortable vibes! Goodness, and it’s very simple as well!
What makes up chai flavor? I’ve utilized a blend of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and cardamom. This is then blended with cocoa, vanilla, maple syrup and oat milk.
Every one of the fixings at that point stew in a pan for a couple of minutes while you make a very snappy coconut whipped cream utilizing the cream from coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla. This makes the hot cocoa extra velvety and rich so I unquestionably prescribe making it! In any case, it is also delightful without it in the event that you need to skip it.
Also try our recipe Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Too rich and liberal veggie lover chai flavor hot cocoa with coconut whipped cream. Prepared in only 5 minutes and the ideal sweet treat on chilly pre-winter evenings!
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground all spice
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Splash of hot water
- 4 tbsp coconut cream from a tin of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place the milk and maple syrup in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Mix the spices and cocoa powder in a cup and add a splash of hot water, mixing until it becomes a paste.
- Place this in with the milk and stir well. Leave to warm up on a gentle simmer.
- Place the coconut cream and maple syrup in a bowl, mix with a hand held mixer (or whisk) until fluffy and whipped.
- Pour the chai hot chocolate into mugs, top with the whipped cream and decorate with extra spices or cocoa powder.
Read more our recipe : Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2CuTvzC