Basic yet paramount dishes from that experience changed my assessment of vegetables. Broccoli almondine and a cashew variety are some that stick out in my psyche. Who might have figured vegetables could be so flavorful? Broccoli has been one of my preferred vegetables from that point onward.
This straightforward 30 moment lunch or supper utilizes brisk cooking entire wheat couscous (yet you can sub in whatever you like: rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice, anything you like!) what’s more: sweet, garlicky sautéed broccoli, cashews, and stout blocks of seared tofu. The light sauce is a blend of veggie lover spread, dark colored sugar, soy sauce, and lemon juice. It’s straightforward however it works. I trust you cherish this recipe as much we do – appreciate!
Also try our recipe Broccoli Tater Tot Bites
Simple, helped up Broccoli Cashew Sautéed food makes a delightful 30-minute weeknight supper! A solid without oil pan sear with crisp kinds of garlic and ginger.
- 1 small onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 large head broccoli (10 oz. florets, about 4 cups)
- 1 inch piece ginger (1 Tbsp. grated)
- 1 cup roasted cashews*
- 2-3 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- Sesame seeds for topping
- Brown rice, quinoa, noodles, etc.
- Begin cooking your rice or quinoa (or do this ahead of time so it’s ready to go.)
- Meanwhile, thinly slice onion.
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, sauté onion for 8-10 minutes. (I use water/broth for no-oil sauté method.)
- Meanwhile, mince garlic, grate ginger (peeled if desired), and cut broccoli into florets.
- When onion is translucent, add garlic, ginger, and broccoli. Stir.
- Add 1/4 cup water (or vegetable broth), cover, and let broccoli steam for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. (Important: keep an eye on it and add more water/broth as needed to keep the pan from drying out.)
- Add cashews and tamari. (Start with 2 Tbsp. tamari and add more as desired.)
- Stir well and heat another 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is desired tenderness.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds over a warm bed of rice or quinoa.
Read more our recipe : How to Make Perfect Pumpkin Seeds
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2OVGCqN