I want to make a wide range of truffle recipes. They are so natural, beautifying and are ideal for any event. These OREO truffles are a family top choice. Shower With Chocolate Or Top With Your Preferred Shaded Sprinkles For The Ideal Ornamental Treat!
These OREO treat balls have been around for quite a long time and are such a simple sweet to make around the special seasons. You may also hear them called OREO truffles, which makes them sound somewhat fancier. My children LOVE these OREO cake balls and request that I make them ever year for Christmas sweet plates. They are so natural and flavorful!
I cherish that this OREO balls recipe is so easy to make, yet they look extravagant as though you got them from a neighborhood pastry kitchen! I’ll regularly shower the OREO balls with chocolate and top some of them with treat disintegrates. I now and then even include shaded sprinkles as well! They are ideal for any occasion and are so enjoyable to embellish!
These OREO truffles otherwise known as OREO balls are made with only 3 basic fixings and couldn’t be any simpler to make! It’s critical to ensure you are beginning with the correct chocolate in the event that you need a smooth completion on your OREO cream cheddar balls.
Also try our recipe Pumpkin Bread Truffles
These OREO treat balls are made with only 3 straightforward fixings and are such a simple pastry recipe! They are fun, bubbly and incredible to make for engaging.
- 36 OREO cookies (1 package)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces baking chocolate (I prefer melting wafers)
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: OREO CRUMBS, NUTS, SPRINKLES, DRIZZLED MELTED CHOCOLATE
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then crush the oreos (with filling) in a blender or food processor.
- Mix together the oreo crumbs and cream cheese with a hand mixer. If it isn’t coming together, get your hands in there and mix it up.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the dough. Then roll into a ball with your hands and place onto the pan.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until slightly firm. You don’t want them too cold.
- Melt the chocolate and stir until smooth. Then use a fork to dip the oreo balls into the chocolate. Tap on the edge of the bowl to get the smooth finish. Use a toothpick to help slide the ball onto the pan. Allow to harden.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Read more our recipe : Caramel Apple Milkshake
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2G6KbV3