I adore Italian sustenance, Italian nourishment was a definitive solace nourishment. This debauched dish is made with marsala wine, mushrooms, and flour chicken cutlets, and I cherished requesting it! I chose to redo this exemplary to be whole30, AIP, and paleo. No flour, and no liquor!
You can without much of a stretch purchase chicken cutlets at the butcher counter, or you can simply cut chicken bosoms down the center to make your own.
Marsala wine is the thing that makes chicken marsala. As a rule, liquor will cook off in a formula like this. Be that as it may, in the soul of whole30 and AIP we’re utilizing sherry vinegar for that wine season rather than the marsala wine. Obviously, in the event that you can endure the liquor, definitely, include 2 tbsp – 1/4 glass to this formula instead of the sherry vinegar. Be that as it may, the sherry vinegar is a decent substitute to keep this objection.
Also try our recipe Paleo One Pot Lasagna Skillet
This chicken marsala has all of the flavors of the classic but is made to be paleo, whole30, and AIP compliant!
- 3–4 tbsp olive oil (substitute avocado oil)
- 1 lb chicken cutlets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Using a large deep pan, heat 3 tbsp of oil on medium heat.
- Add the salt and pepper to the chicken cutlets on both sides and dredge in arrowroot starch until fully coated.
- Drop the chicken cutlets into the hot oil and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until crispy and internal temperature reads 165 F. Set the chicken aside.
- Using the same pan, add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add more oil if needed along with the mushrooms and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Pour in the chicken broth and sherry vinegar and bring to a low simmer.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Top with parsley and salt further to taste.
Read more our recipe : Ranch Chicken
Source : https://bit.ly/2EKU0FD