I cherish summer. Also, with those long, sweltering summer days comes summer engaging. Grills. Night fires under the stars. Exquisite invigorating summer drinks.
Like this stunning and insane simple to make Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushie. In addition to the fact that it is simple, it’s moderately wellbeing cognizant as well, the extent that group’s go; produced using just white wine, solidified organic product (no sugar included), and ice!
That way you’re not investing any additional energy in the kitchen and can amplify your open air satisfaction. I can hardly wait for the climate to heat up enough to serve this! You will love this! Out it an attempt this late spring.
Also try our recipe Caribbean Slush
Delicious, light, and fresh summer blended drink. You will love these strawberry peach white wine slushies – super easy to make and the perfect drink for your summer entertaining!
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2+ cups of frozen peach and/or mango slices
- 1+ cups of frozen strawberries
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- Blend 2 cups (or ⅔ bottle) of white wine with about 2 cups of frozen peaches (add mango if you fancy it) as well as 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Pour into four glasses.
- Blend 1 cup of white wine (or the last ⅓ of the bottle) with about 1 to 1.5 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of ice.
- Pour it on top of the peach slushy.
- Add a straw and serve icy!
Read more our recipe : Roasted Chickpeas
Source : https://bit.ly/2MswfWq