Shimmering Watermelon Lemonade – this bubbly watermelon lemonade formula is all you need this late spring. So invigorating thus simple to make!
It’s watermelon season! It’s fundamentally the best late night nibble in the Summer. A major bowl of cold watermelon from the cooler is the best! On the off chance that you don’t expend it across the board sitting, you should make this… shimmering watermelon lemonade.
To serve this beverage, you just need a half gallon estimate or a gallon measure glass container. They are very shabby. Furthermore I adore the straight up sides of the glass dividers, since you can get inventive with the introduction and include cuts of lemon and watermelon to truly flaunt the fun shades of this beverage.
Also try our recipe Strawberry Lemonade with No Sugar Added
I have a delicious little recipe for you today and it is SUPER easy! This family friendly drink is so refreshing and perfect for those hot summer days!
- 1 12 oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 heaping cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 6 cups chilled lemon lime soda
- Blend watermelon in blender until smooth.
- Pour watermelon into a pitcher and add lemonade concentrate, stirring until combined. Slowly add the chilled soda and stir.
- Add ice and garnish with lemon slices (optional) and enjoy!
- Best if served immediately or store leftover sparkling watermelon lemonade covered in the refrigerator.
- Serves 8
Read more our recipe : Moist Mango Pound Cak
Source : https://bit.ly/2PQI8ac