Sweet prepared strawberries dove in chocolate to look like carrots for Easter. How enchanting right? These are too much straightforward and would make an incredible point of convergence for the baked good table. Incorporate them top of the pudding garden glasses for the kiddos at your easter event. They will love it!
These direct strawberry carrots are definitely not hard to make and perfect for enhancing cakes, desserts, or just for serving up as a free Easter treat.
With just couple of fixings, this fundamental equation is unprecedented for making with youngsters this Easter season, they’ll esteem diving the strawberries, diverting the lines and clearly not neglecting licking the bowl some time later!
Also try our recipe Slow Cooker Thick & Chunky Beef Stew
This Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon has crazy tender, melt in your mouth beef and hearty veggies slow cooked to perfection! It is seriously the best beef stew we have ever had!
- 5 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 3 lbs. boneless beef chuck, cut to 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup red cooking wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons thyme, finely chopped
- 5 Medium Carrots, sliced
- 1 pound baby potatoes (I used tri color)
- 8 ounce fresh mushrooms, sliced
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet cook bacon over medium high heat until crisp. Put bacon in slow cooker. Salt and pepper the beef and add to the skillet and sear on each side for 2-3 minutes. Transfer beef to the slow cooker.
- Add the red wine to the skillet scraping down the brown bits on the side. Allow it to simmer and reduce and slowly add chicken broth, and tomato sauce, and soy sauce. Slowly whisk in the flour. Add the sauce to the slow cooker.
- Add garlic, thyme, carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms to the slow cooker. Give it a good stir and cook on low until beef is tender for 8-10 hours or high for 6-8. Garnish with fresh parley and serve with mashed potatoes if desired.
Read more our recipe : Creamy Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage
Source : https://bit.ly/2HlxiGF