Anyway, presently we’ve cleared that up, how about we talk about the reality I simply made it OK to have chocolate for breakfast! Also, it’s dull chocolate as well, so you get the advantages of flavonoids and cancer prevention agents! It truly is the ideal breakfast!
There’s an entire measure of raspberries in these medium-term oats as well, so you get one of your 5 every day AND chocolate across the board!
For everybody who is appreciating some beautiful, warm climate, at that point these flavorful medium-term oats are only the ticket to kick your vacation day right!
The raspberries include a stunning sweet tang and the dull chocolate chips slice through the sweetness with simply the perfect measure of harshness. You can utilize nectar to improve these oats, or sugar, or agave. I’ve made them with both agave and sugar and cherish them the two different ways.
Also try our recipe Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats
Thick and creamy overnight oats peppered with fresh raspberries and dark chocolate chips. Make ahead and proving you can eat chocolate for breakfast!
- 3 cups (240g) rolled oats, not quick cook
- 1 cup (125g) fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup (58g) dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp agave nectar/honey/sweetener, I used Canderel sweetener
- Place oats, raspberries, chocolate chips and salt into a large bowl and stir briefly to combine.
- Place milk, vanilla extract and sweetener of your choice into a jug and briefly whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, stir until everything is well combined and all the oats are coated in the milk mixture.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for 6-8 hours. Once chilled, divide into 2-3 bowls and enjoy!
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats will keep covered, in the fridge, for 3 days. You can also place them in a bowl and microwave them for 1 minute if you prefer your oats warm.
Read more our recipe : Classic Pumpkin Roll
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2D9IS42