Heated farm chicken is the ideal simple feast that your entire family is certain to cherish. The best part is that there’s solitary 15 minutes of planning time included which makes it ideal for a bustling night. Your entire family will demand this bacon farm chicken over and over!
We LOVE this chicken! It is a major most loved at our home. I add this chicken to the supper menu regularly! It is fresh, loaded with flavor and prepared, not fricasseed! It is comprised of just 3 fixings: pounded Corn chips, ground Parmesan cheddar and obviously, Ranch dressing! YUM!
These breaded chicken bosoms are fresh and darker outwardly and delicate and delicious within. The prepared scraps include additional flavor.
The cornflake outside layer will normally fresh up in the broiler as it heats. The chicken will discharge squeezes as it cooks, which implies that the highest point of the chicken will be crispier than the base of the chicken which is sitting straightforwardly on the container.
Also try our recipe Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
This Ranch Chicken is one of the most delicious chicken recipes you’ll ever try. The outside coating is crispy and packed with flavor and the inside is tender and juicy!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1½ cups crushed corn flakes
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees F. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the Ranch seasoning mix, the crushed Corn flakes and Parmesan cheese into a large freezer baggie.
- Shake well to mix all together.
- Dip each chicken breast into the melted butter, and then drop into the baggie. Seal the bag shut and then shake well to coat with the seasoning mix. After well coated lay chicken into the baking dish. Repeat with all of the chicken.
- Once all chicken has been coated, sprinkle the remaining seasoning mixture onto the tops of chicken.
- Bake chicken for 40 minutes. (Towards the last 15 minutes of cooking you may need to lay a piece of foil over the top to prevent from burning.)
Read more our recipe : Mushroom Pulled Pork
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2FhGjOr