Pineapple Upside Down Cake is one of my preferred sweets. I cherish how every single chomp is mixed with a dark colored sugar pineapple sauce and how it dissolves in my mouth! The flavor is enchanted. This play takes each segment that makes that cake unique and changes it into a flavorful, delightful, new pastry.
On the off chance that you are searching for a staggering pastry to serve your organization… look no further! Truly. This play is a work of art. Any individual who cherishes Pineapple Upside Down Cake will go CRAZY for this fool!
Also try our recipe White Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Trifle… This recipe is INCREDIBLE! Layers of cake, glazed pineapple mixture and cream… it is sure to be a hit wherever you serve it!
- 1 yellow cake, and ingredients it calls for
- 12 ounces cool whip
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN SAUCE
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- (2) 20 ounce cans pineapple chunks, drained. (reserve 5 Tablespoon of juice)
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 Tablespoons reserved pineapple juice
- Mix as the package directs. Pour batter into a spayed cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 16 to 20 minutes or until cake springs back to the touch. Set aside and cool.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter. Add brown sugar, and drained pineapple. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Add drained pineapple. In a small bowl stir reserved pineapple juice with cornstarch. Slowly pour into the butter, pineapple mixture. Return to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes until mixture begins to thicken. Cool completely.
- Cut the cooled cake into 1 inch cubes.
- In a trifle bowl place 1/3 of the cake on the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour 1/3 of the cooled pineapple sauce over the top of cake.
- Spread 1/3 of the cool whip over the top of the pineapple sauce.
- Repeat the layers two more times.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries.
Read more our recipe : Tropical Bay Breeze Cocktail
Source : https://bit.ly/2JBDJan