This simple Paleo cashew chicken skillet formula will make smart dieting both delightful and simple whether you’re completing a Whole30 or not! It’s made totally in one pot, and in less than 30 minutes.
Where skillets and one container suppers come in. Scratch that. One dish 30 minute dinners. Tossing everything into a dish, having a supper that was easy to make, and after that just a single thing to tidy up. Searching for territories in your momentum schedule that are making it feel more diligently than it should be is a decent method to begin disentangling. Removing the additional means, or discovering approaches to make genuine sustenance work for your life (rather than the a different way.
This Whole30 and Paleo cashew chicken skillet is an ideal precedent. There’s next to no exertion, time or tidy up included. Indeed, even the fixings I utilized didn’t make me invest additional energy in the store.
Also try our recipe Chicken Fajita Bake
This easy paleo cashew chicken recipe will make healthy eating both delicious and easy whether you’re doing a Whole30 or not! It’s a family friendly, takeout fake-out recipe that’s totally good for you!
For the Stir-Fry:
- 1 pound chicken breasts, diced into 1” cubes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red or green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (or lightly roasted is fine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Bone Broth
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- Optional: 2 tablespoons honey(omit for Whole30)
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat
- Once hot, add diced chicken and salt and let begin to brown on both sides, about 5 minutes
- While chicken is browning, combine sauce ingredients into a small bowl, mix well and set aside
- Add garlic to the pan, followed by broccoli, peppers and snap peas
- Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are cooked halfway
- Add in the carrots, green onions and sauce and mix well to evenly coat
- Continue stirring frequently another 5-10 minutes until sauce has thickened and veggies are fully cooked
- Mix in the cashews and serve!
- If sauce hasn’t thickened but your veggies are tender to your preference (still crisp or fork tender), move the chicken and veggies with a slotted spoon to serving dish. Allow sauce to continue to thicken a few additional minutes. Once it’s bubbling and thick, pour over cashew chicken and mix.
Read more our recipe : Homemade Vegetarian Chili
Source : https://bit.ly/2HHt790