This damp, mango pound cake needs simply a tidying of confectioner’s sugar to set off it’s exemplary looks. With rich tropical mango taste, and unpretentious notes of coconut, this simple cake is a fantastic sweet to remember when you have a houseful of visitors.
Summers mark the OFFICIAL Mango season and it won’t be toll on the off chance that we detest some heavenly mango pastries. Is it true that it isn’t?
I heat are regularly nutty cakes which need simply tidying of powder sugar and a touch of improved overwhelming cream, at the most extreme! Such cakes can be served for a casual sweet course and are even extraordinary for lunch time nibbling or a family early lunch.
I uncommonly love the way that I can essentially envelop the remains by cling wrap and appreciate a cut with tea following day. Trust me, on in spite of box-blend, or fake enhanced cakes……. new organic product based cakes taste stunningly better the following day.
To keep this cake rich and soggy yet milk and cream free, I have utilized coconut milk rather than dairy cream. Entire fat Coconut milk perfectly supplant substantial cream, yet in addition gives this cake a heavenly coconut taste.
Also try our recipe Easy Glazed Orange Bundt Cake
Mango Pound Cake is perfect for summer. this easy cake is an excellent dessert to keep in mind when you have a houseful of guests.
Mango Pound Cake
- 1/4 Cup Coconut milk (use fat milk or use heavy cream)
- 1.5 Cup All Purpouse Flour
- 2-3 Mango (or 3/4 cup Kesar Mango pulp)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Coconut Extract (or vanilla extract)
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Fresh Mango
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Prepare a 7 inch round pan (or square). Rub the interior of pan with butter, then add flour and swirl it aroud to make a coating. Set aside. Peel mangoes, and using food processor puree tht pulp to yeild about 3/4 cup puree (add 1-2 tbsp water if puree looks to thick or lumpy. it should be smooth like pancake batter)
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until pale yellow in color.
- Batter should be creamy, pale yellow and not gritty(sugar full dissolved).
- Qith mixer running at low add 2 eggs (one at time), blending well after adding each egg. Also add coconut extract, ccoconut milk, oil, and 1/2 Cup mango while mixing. Mix on medium for good 4 minutes or until has good volume, and is creamy.
- In a bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and sift together. Add 2 batch flour to wet mixture, 1/3 at a time, and fold with rubber spatula after every addition. Then add remaining 1/4 cup mango puree, last batch of flour and fold in.
- Don’t over mix. Just use gentle strokes until dry flour is moistened.
- Transfer batter to baking pan and ake for 65-70 minutes until cake is golden.
- Leave the cake on kitchen counter for 5 minutes.
- Then loosen the edges knife and flip the cake on cooling rack. cool the cake completely before slicing.
- Toppings with diced fresh mango and powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Blackberry Margarita Smash
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2LooBPX