Solidified natural product is incredible. It is picked and immediately solidified at the pick of now is the ideal time, so it is ready and loaded with supplements. Solidifying is additionally the most ideal method for protecting produce when done effectively, as it needs no additional sugars to safeguard and the supplements misfortune is somewhat low.
Utilizing solidified produce is a truly savvy approach to devour more nutrients and supplements in the dead of winter when new produce is rare and the cold scene keeps your spirits low. Indeed, even such a little thing, similar to a smoothie of dynamic hues, can enable you to get over the winter blues!
To make this Mango Blueberry Smoothie we utilized solidified mango pieces and solidified timberland blueberries, included some banana and plant-based yogurt and mixed well. You can mix everything in one go, or independently the light and dim blend for a sensational impact!
Top your smoothie with some coconut pieces, hemp seeds, and a bunch blueberries, either new or solidified!
Also try our recipe Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
This lovely Mango Blueberry Smoothie uses frozen mango and blueberries and is perfect to maximize your nutrient intake in winter. Use dairy-free yogurt to make it vegan!
- a handful of frozen mango chunks
- 2 small bananas
- 2 tablespoons of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of plant-based yogurt
- In a blender add a splash of water and half of plant-based yogurt, one small banana and frozen mango chunks. Blend and pour into a tall glass.
- To your blender cup, add in another splash of water, the rest of the yogurt, a banana and frozen blueberries. Blend and pour in the glass on top of the mango mixture.
- Serve with coconut shreds, hemp seeds and blueberries.
Read more our recipe : Chocolate Mug Cake
Source : https://bit.ly/2LF0koT