This fruity, invigorating, and very light non-mixed beverage is ideal for those warm forthcoming summer nighttimes, pregnant momma’s to be, or whenever you need a cool treat. What’s more, you can totally include a ‘lil vodka in there on the off chance that you feel so slanted. I’m not judging – I wish I could as well!
I utilized La Croix shining lemon water as a base for this refreshment, yet you could surely do any assortment, or out and out shimmering water with a little lemon or lime juice included. This mocktail isn’t excessively sweet (to spare some cals) yet you could include progressively crude nectar in the event that you incline toward more sweet than tart. Just include the cut kiwi, pineapple squeeze, and nectar to a blender or nourishment processor and puree until smooth. At that point add to the shimmering water!
Not that you need to get all extravagant, however on the off chance that you need – solidify new mint leaves and water into ice block plate for a minty, cold completion to keep this mocktail cool.
Also try our recipe Mai Tai Mocktail
This sparkling mocktail with the tropical flavors of pineapple and kiwi is the perfect healthy summer drink sans the alcohol! Perfect for an afternoon refresher.
- 1 kiwi
- 3 teaspoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon (or more if you like it sweet) raw honey
- 1 can La Croix sparkling lemon water
- *optional: ice cubes with fresh mint leaves
- Peel and slice the kiwi and place into a small food processor or blender
- Add the pineapple juice and raw honey (honey should be warmed a few seconds in the microwave so it is in a liquid state)
- Pulse or blend to make a thin, well-blended puree
- Pour 3/4 cup sparkling water into each glass. Divide the puree and pour in each glass
- Serve with mint ice cubes if desired
Read more our recipe : Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Source : https://bit.ly/2JLcLx6