Today however, I have Cinco de Mayo at the forefront of my thoughts. it implies there’s space for every one of the margaritas and celebrating! In some cases for occasions this way, I need to be bubbly yet you realize I constantly skew straightforward. What’s more, quick. Furthermore, healthyish. So I thought I’d share my snappy and simple Mexican shrimp skillet.
Only a couple of fundamental fixings, some tasty flavors and you have an awesome, delightful supper prepared in 20 minutes! It’s additionally sans gluten and low-carb in its present condition.
We serve this over steamed dark colored rice or quinoa or use it for rice bowls, tacos or in wraps. It would even be extraordinary over some toasted bread with a sprinkle of cheddar for a hors d’oeuvre. There’s heaps of approaches to appreciate it!
Also try our recipe Chicken Fajita Bake
This quick and easy Mexican shrimp skillet is a one-pan dinner ready in just 20 minutes! It’s great over rice or quinoa, in tacos or as a wrap!
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-2 small jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and peppers and sauté 5-7 minutes, until tender.
- Add garlic and seasonings and sauté an additional 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp to pan in an even layer and cook 1-2 minutes per side, until just cooked through.
- Remove and serve sprinkled with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
Read more our recipe : Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon
Source : https://bit.ly/2Hyp27Q