This simple Banana Cake isn’t called ‘Enchantment’ in vain! When you combine eggs, sugar, flour, spread, milk and squashed banana, pour the player in the preparing dish and spot in the stove, the genuine enchantment begins!
While heating in the broiler this blend will separate and frame three layers. Truly, you see well. You will make one hitter and get a snappy, simple and scrumptious 3-layer cake. In this manner it was the ideal opportunity for flavorful DESSERT RECIPE!
The hitter for enchantment cake is REALLY THIN! The formula utilizes liquefied spread and a ton of milk and almost no flour. That way you will get focus, custard like layer. It likewise permits the egg whites blend to raise over the player and make the wipe.
Also try our recipe Banana Caramel Cream Dessert
If you are looking for a quick and easy cake recipe with just few simple ingredients, this easy Banana Magic Cake is perfect sweet treat.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-melted and slightly cooled
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 cups milk-lukewarm
- 4 eggs-separated
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ½ cup mashed banana (1 medium banana)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 8×8 inch baking dish, set aside (you can line it with parchment paper leaving the sides overhang the pan, it will be easier to serve, you can lift the cake and transfer plate).
- Whip the egg whites until STIFF peaks form, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugars until pale yellow.
- Mix in melted butter and the tablespoon of water (for about 2 minutes) until evenly combined.
- Mix in mashed banana just to combine.
- Mix in flour until evenly incorporated.
- Slowly beat in the milk and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Fold in the egg whites (1/3 at a time, then repeat until all of the egg whites are folded in). NOTES: The batter is very, very thin!!!
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45-60 minutes (until the cake is barely jiggly in the center). Baking time might vary depending on your oven or pan you use, but start checking after 45 minutes. If the top browns quickly before the minimum of 45 minutes, you can cover the cake with aluminum foil.
- Cool the cake completely before dusting with powdered sugar. Even cooled, it will be slightly jiggly because it has custard layer in the center!
Read more our recipe : Mango Blueberry Smoothie
Source : https://bit.ly/2zPo28a