This formula is amazing! Some time back I was searching for a heavenly, simple, without egg chocolate mousse that didn’t require gelatin. In the wake of perusing through a few plans, most requiring eggs, softening chocolate, gelatin or fragile and exact techniques, I went over one that was speedy, simple and tasted extraordinary. I’ve adjusted the formula into what you’ll discover here today.
There are a couple of tips that accompany this formula. In the event that you tail them, your mousse will turn out so much better. They’re somewhat similar to mousse enchantment tips and traps.
To begin with, filter the cocoa powder before adding it to the cream. Second, cool the bowl you intend to whip the mousse in. Third, don’t hold back on your cream. Utilize HEAVY whipping cream.
This formula meets up so rapidly. It’s ideal for those days you need a little sweet something after supper however feel like you don’t have a great deal of time. Likewise, I should make reference to, this is an amazing formula to use for a light mousse icing for cakes and such.
Also try our recipe Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
This 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse is light, chocolate-y, smooth and whips up in less than 5 minutes. It’s a perfect dessert for any night of the week!
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4-1/3 cup cocoa powder (dutch preferred) sifted, use 1/3 cup for dark chocolate flavor
- 1/4-1/2 cup powdered sugar use a 1/4 cup for dark chocolate flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract optional
- In a chilled mixing bowl, begin whipping cream. Whip until frothy and slightly thicken.
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Carefully mix until soft peaks form.
- Add almond extract if desired. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon into plastic bag or piping bag with piping tip. Pip into serving bowls or glasses.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read more our recipe : Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca
Source : https://bit.ly/2EoNAhZ