An incredible method to remain on track with any eating regimen is thinking of more beneficial variants of your preferred dishes. It’s a special reward in the event that you are the just a solitary one in the family doing keto and you can make a dinner the whole family can appreciate together. These chicken strips are anything but difficult to make, just require a bunch of fixings, a few flavors, and are certain to satisfy a whole group.
Firm, delicate, and delightful for sure. These heated low carb chicken strips, marinated in harsh cream and an amazing zest blend, are a genuine gold mine. Furthermore, they’re simple peasy! The chicken is heated for a wreck free and more distant methodology.
This formula for Crispy Keto Chicken Tenders is totally wonderful! You will most likely end up making this formula in any event once per week when you understand how much everybody in the entire family cherishes it! It was immediately added to our feast revolution with consistent endorsement!
Also try our recipe Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers
These are the best keto chicken tenders I’ve ever tried! This Crispy Keto Chicken Tenders recipe is amazing! Can’t believe they are low carb!
- 4 chicken thighs, deboned and cut into 2-3 pieces each
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups oil
- Place oil in a heavy pan or deep fryer.
- Set heat to medium and allow to heat as you prepare the chicken tenders.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of the almond flour with all the seasonings.
- Crack the eggs into a second bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and then whisk for 30 seconds.
- Dredge the chicken through the almond flour mixture, then the eggs mixture, then repeat through the almond flour.
- I had to do this in 3 batches as the almond flour gets wet and clumpy after a while (more so than all-purpose flour).
- When the oil is hot, add 3 pieces of chicken at a time and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes each, until cooked through and golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Remove the chicken to a paper-towel-lined plate or tray and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : 10 Minute Garlic Bok Choy
Source : https://bit.ly/2VWjtmB