Rich and velvety, firm outwardly, delicate and succulent within salmon filets. The whole family adores this delightfully simple to make Salmon formula. The smooth sauce is amazing!
Other than giving us unbelievable rich flavor and brilliant protein, salmon has numerous solid advantages. Brimming with nutrients and minerals (potassium, selenium and nutrient B12), it’s the measure of omega-3 unsaturated fats that gives salmon its ‘cerebrum sustenance’ notoriety.
When the shading has climbed to the inside, it’s a great opportunity to flip! What you’ll get is a delicate, delicious and firm filet.
Also try our recipe Buttered Cod in Skillet
Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon is a restaurant quality Pan Seared salmon recipe in a delicious creamy sauce! Filled with garlic, sun dried tomatoes, spinach and parmesan cheese.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin off (or Trout or any white fish)
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (OPTIONAL) — (do not use a sweet white wine)
- 5 ounces (150 g) jarred sun dried tomato strips in oil, drained of oil
- 1 3/4 cups half and half (Half and half is an American product, made from equal parts light cream and milk. Feel free to use half light cream and half 2% milk (or full fat if not worried about calories and fat counts), in place of half and half.)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, (do not include for dairy free option)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (cornflour) mixed with 1 tablespoons of water (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon filets (or fish if using) on both sides with salt and pepper, and sear in the hot pan, flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the remaining juices leftover in the pan. Add in the garlic and fry until fragrant (about one minute). Fry the onion in the butter. Pour in the white wine (if using), and allow to reduce down slightly. Add the sun dried tomatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes to release their flavours.
- Reduce heat to low heat, add the half and half (or heavy cream), and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add in the spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce, and add in the parmesan cheese. Allow sauce to simmer for a further minute until cheese melts through the sauce. (For a thicker sauce, add the milk/cornstarch mixture to the centre of the pan, and continue to simmer while quickly stirring the mixture through until the sauce thickens.)
- Add the salmon back into the pan; sprinkle with the parsley, and spoon the sauce over each filet.
- Serve over pasta, rice or steamed veg.
Read more our recipe : Crispy Keto Chicken Tenders
Source : https://bit.ly/2w9jp6k