We are quite huge aficionados of tacos, fajitas and basically anything with Mexican flavors! Also, obviously we adore basic, fast and simple dinners. In this way, this Paleo and Whole30 chicken fajita heat is essentially where every one of the things impact! You will love this flavor-stuffed Paleo and Whole30 sheet container supper that meets up in only 35 minutes.
You know when you just need to messy one dish and cleanup is a breeze – doesn’t that simply feel right?! We adore it when supper meets up rapidly and after that likewise takes insignificant time and exertion to tidy up.
This chicken fajita heat is totally that! You prep the fixings and hurl them all on an extensive sheet dish. At that point simply heat and appreciate! After supper is done, simply toss the scraps in a glass stockpiling compartment, the plates and the bowl from blending the marinade in the dishwasher and wash ONE PAN! That is it!
The marinade has your most loved fajita flavors – bean stew powder, cumin, lime juice and cilantro. We additionally added coconut aminos to give it somewhat more profundity. You can prepare the chicken and let it marinate for as long as 24 hours, yet at least get the chicken marinating at the absolute starting point of making this supper so it has more opportunity to settle in and enhance the chicken.
Also try our recipe Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet
This Paleo and Whole30 chicken fajita bake is basically where all the things collide! You’ll love this flavor-packed Paleo and Whole30 sheet pan meal that’s ready in just 35 minutes!
For the marinade:
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
For the fajitas:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin strips
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
For shells and toppings:
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 bunches broad leaf greens bibb, romaine, chard, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all of the marinade ingredients together in a bowl or shallow dish.
- Slice up your chicken into 1/2 by 1 inch strips. Place the chicken in the bowl/dish with the marinade. Mix well so that all of the strips are covered with the marinade. Set aside to marinate while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- NOTE: You can prepare the marinade and chicken in advance and marinate the chicken for up to 24 hours.
- Chop the onion, bell peppers and garlic as noted.
- Lightly grease a large sheet pan with 1 tbsp avocado oil. Spread the onion and bell pepper out on the sheet pan. Drizzle with 1 tbsp avocado oil and lightly sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper over everything. Toss to coat.
- Next, nestle the chicken pieces in with the veggies in the sheet pan. Spread everything out as evenly as possible.
- Place in the oven to cook for about 15-18 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
- While the fajitas are cooking, prepare lettuce leaves for shells and toppings as noted.
- Once the fajitas are cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- To serve, spoon fajita mixture into lettuce leaves, top with avocado and cilantro and enjoy.
Read more our recipe : Quick and Easy Beef Noodle Stir Fry
Source : https://bit.ly/2H2p84G