Sweet ready strawberries plunged in chocolate to look like carrots for Easter. How charming right? These are excessively simple and would make a great focal point for the pastry table. Include them top of the pudding garden glasses for the kiddos at your easter occasion. They will love it!
These straightforward strawberry carrots are anything but difficult to make and ideal for beautifying cakes, sweets, or only for serving up as an independent Easter treat.
With only couple of fixings, this basic formula is extraordinary for making with children this Easter season, they’ll cherish plunging the strawberries, channeling the lines and obviously not overlooking licking the bowl a while later!
Also try our recipe Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cakes
Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Super easy and Delicious dessert. Perfect for easter or spring treats.
- Strawberries rinsed and dried
- bag Orange Candy Melts (available at Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Anns)
- Parchment paper
- Plastic Baggie and Scissors
CARROT PUDDING CUPS
- Clear Cups
- Crushed Oreos
- 1 box Chocolate Pudding large box
- 3 cups milk
- Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Begin by rinsing your strawberries. Place them on a paper towel to dry.
- Line a baking sheet or pan with parchment paper. Place Strawberries right next to your pan. Also, place a hot pad next to the pan for when the chocolate is melted.
- *NOTE: Sometimes the parchment paper doesn’t stay very well and starts to roll back up. To stop this I will spray a little cooking spray on the pan and then put on the parchment paper or use magnets to hold it down.
- Melt your Candy Melts (all of the bag except about 15-20 melts) by pouring them into a pan on LOW heat, stirring CONSTANTLY with a rubber spatula. Yes, it may take at least 5 minutes and your hand gets tired, but your candy will melt perfectly. When candy coating is completely smooth, remove from heat.
- Hold your pot of chocolate at an angle. Grab strawberries by the stem and dip both sides in the chocolate and place on your parchment paper. Continue doing this for all strawberries.
- Let Strawberries set on your counter until hard.
- Take a sandwich bag and cut the tip of it for the chocolate drizzle part. Set aside.
- Melt reserve candy melts in a pan on LOW stirring CONSTANTLY with a rubber spatula. When done pour the chocolate into the un-cut side of the baggie. Using a dish towel, squeeze the chocolate to the other side (it will be hot if you just use your hands) and gently drizzle the chocolate from side to side over the strawberries on the parchment paper. Let set.
- Prepare pudding cups by adding 2 TB crushed oreos to the bottom of each cup.
- Make pudding as directed on box.
- Pour pudding into cup over crushed oreos.
- Top with more crushed oreos
- Place strawberry in center.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read more our recipe : Tropical Mimosas
Source : https://bit.ly/2mEdbqq