My children love quesadillas in any structure, however I generally prefer to include something more than simply cheddar to them to make them additionally filling and substantive. These Breakfast Quesadillas are loaded up with fried eggs, cheddar, and the most delicious slashed bacon around.
I generally need to cook an additional couple of cuts of the Jones Dairy Farm Cherrywood Smoked Bacon in light of the fact that my family just can hardly wait until supper is prepared. We’re an absolute bacon-adoring family, particularly my young men. I additionally truly like their Turkey Bacon, which you could without much of a stretch substitute in this formula.
Also try our recipe Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese. An easy breakfast or dinner idea the family is sure to LOVE!
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese , grated or sliced thin
- 8 large flour tortillas
- salsa, sour cream and guacamole
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bacon slices and cook, turning once, until crisp and brown (or to your preference).
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Once cooled, chop into pieces.
- Wipe out a little of the bacon grease from the pan.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add a splash of water or milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour eggs into skillet, season with salt and pepper and scramble until cooked. Remove to a plate.
- Cover one flour tortilla with a thin layer of shredded cheese.
- Top with some of the scrambled eggs and some chopped bacon.
- Top with some more shredded cheese and place another flour tortilla on top.
- Carefully set the quesadilla into the pan over medium heat. Cook until the cheese begins to slightly melt and the bottom tortilla is golden brown.
- Carefully flip to the other side and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Slice and serve warm with salsa, sour cream and guacamole, if desired.
Read more our recipe : Chicken Fajita Bake
Source : https://bit.ly/2RTsSJk