Genuine Mexican Rice, as a rule called Spanish rice contingent upon where you grew up, onions, garlic, tomato glue and flavors get sautéed with rice and steamed with chicken stock until rich and cushioned. The ideal side dish for any Mexican supper.
Great Mexican Rice are delightful, fragrant, lively with delectable tart tomato flavor and mark orange-red shading. Mexican rice are presented with pretty much every feast in Mexican Restaurant. I’m certain you will concur. In the event that you at any point had these previously.. the kind of these rice is so intricate yet spotless and reviving.
Mexican Rice, the mark orange-red rice seasoned with tomatoes, fiery flavors. speedy scrumptious rice side prepared in minutes. Gluten free, stacked with ton of flavor. Impeccable to fill in tacos, serve on side with enchiladas, fajitas or your preferred Mexican Main Course.
You can even make this rice early, store it in the fridge, and appreciate it consistently! Appreciate!
Also try our recipe Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
The BEST, truly authentic Mexican rice! Super easy to make from home, and a necessary side dish for all of your favorite Mexican recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 1/4 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 teaspoon garlic , minced
- 1/4 medium onion , finely diced
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce , or 2 pureed tomatoes
- 2 tomato bouillon cubes , chopped (these can be found in the Mexican food aisle at Walmart or your local grocery store)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 carrot , diced
- 1/2 cup peas (frozen or fresh)
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 3-4 whole serrano peppers , optional
- Rinse and drain the rice in a fine mesh strainer.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add the oil. Add the rice and stir to combine. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the rice is lightly golden brown all over (about 10 minutes).
- Add tomato sauce, garlic, and diced onion to the pan. Stir. Add the tomato bullion cubes, salt, carrots, peas, and water (and serrano peppers, if using. They add a little flavor, but not spice.).
- Cook, stirring, until bullion cubes are completely dissolved. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to low and cook for about 20 minutes or until the water is completely absorbed. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
Read more our recipe : Classic Chili Con Carne
Source : https://bit.ly/2yaeRBo