Rich chicken, garlic and cheddar make a delightful combo of flavors and with the expansion of broccoli and spinach, you have yourself a total sustenance pressed feast that will top you off for quite a long time. With simple to discover fixings, for example, chicken bosoms, broccoli, and spinach, this dish will make certain to fulfill your entire family.
It’s everything cooked in one container in less than 15 minutes for a snappy straightforward supper and brisk tidy up. It’s overly simple to tweak to your taste. Include red chime peppers, asparagus, cut carrots, diced bacon, or your preferred veggies to make this dish your own. The protein can likewise be changed out for cleaved chicken thighs, steak, or shrimp; The potential outcomes are huge! Pair this smooth gooey chicken with cooked pasta, rice, OR zucchini noodles or cauliflower for a low-carb keto supper.
Also try our recipe Cashew Chicken Skillet
Cheesy garlic chicken bites cooked in one pan with broccoli and spinach in under 15 minutes. This quick tasty dish is a great keto option and can be served with zoodles or pasta!
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, or favorite melting cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped chicken breasts, season with Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt & pepper. Sautee for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute or until fragrant. Add the tomato, broccoli, spinach, shredded cheese, and cream cheese. Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked through.
Read more our recipe : Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon
Source : https://bit.ly/2UdPAx8