Fresh, crisp, and overflowing with heaps of surprising flavor, this Garlic Bok Choy Recipe is destined to be your new most loved side dish. Prepared in only 10 minutes, appreciate this simple vegan side dish with chicken, meat, or fish.
This Garlic Bok Choy Recipe-absolutely basic, simple, and delicious– is made with only a bunch of fixings including ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. Prepared in only 10 minutes, all you need is a hot skillet and a spatula.
Bok choy, otherwise called pak choy or pok choi, is a sort of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, level leaf cutting edges toward one side with the opposite end shaping a group like that of celery. May be eaten cooked or crude.
On the off chance that you lean toward an increasingly mellow vegetable side dish, I suggest skirting the squashed red pepper. As far as I can tell, even with jolted, locally acquired pounded red pepper, the warmth level can be to some degree flighty, so except if you adore some additional warmth, forget it.
Also try our recipe Vegetarian Potstickers
Crisp, fresh, and bursting with loads of unexpected flavor, this Garlic Bok Choy Recipe is guaranteed to be your new favorite side dish.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 large shallots – minced
- 2 pounds baby bok choy – halved or quartered
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper – optional
- Add the oil to a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl to coat the entire surface of the pan. Add the garlic and shallots, stirring continuously for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the bok choy, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Toss to coat and cover. Cook for 1-2 minutes, uncover and toss, and then cover and continue to cook until bok choy is cooked to desired doneness (approximately 3-5 minutes more).
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Chocolate Mug Cake
Source : https://bit.ly/2UcgJnP