This custom made turmeric lemonade is at least somewhat healthy. I utilized entire stripped lemons, turmeric powder and ginger roots, it’s so solid and reviving.
I revere turmeric, ginger, and citrus together! It’s such a ground-breaking supplement combo. Turmeric is a characteristic mitigating, cell reinforcement, antiviral, and is said to be 5x more grounded than Vitamin C as an insusceptibility promoter.
Turmeric Ginger Lemonade with new Mint is incredible for battling weariness and decreasing irritation in the body. It’s brisk to make, normally improved, and too invigorating! Vegetarian, Paleo.
Also try our recipe Pineapple Lemonade Punch
Great for fighting fatigue and reducing inflammation. Quick to make, naturally sweetened, refreshing! Paleo and Vegan friendly.
- 4–5 cups spring water
- 1 to 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoon ginger or 1 tbsp fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cups or more lemon juice or juice of 1 lemon
- Lemon Slices
- 2 –4 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey (adjust to desired sweetness)
- 1 tsp Optional Lemon extract or lemon powder (such as true lemon)
- Optional Stevia to sweeten more if desired
- Optional pinch of black pepper to activate curcumin in turmeric
- Fresh Mint leaves
- Bring water to a light boil on the stove. Add in your spices and let it boil again for a minute, then reduce and simmer turmeric for 10 minutes. Remove from the stove and let it cool a bit. Then strain the liquid to get rid of excess ginger root or spice powder. Strain with a mesh strainer or cloth. Pour the rest of the liquid into a pitcher along with your lemon juice, extracts, and sweetener of choice. Mix again so that the maple syrup and lemon juice are combined with the turmeric ginger brew.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2UsTqqR
Read more our recipe Strawberry Shortcake Trifles