Thin turkey taco bowls are presented with cauliflower rice for a solid, low carb and delightful dinner that can be prepared early for your week after week supper prep.
Every compartment is loaded up with lean ground turkey cooked in taco flavoring, dark beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, destroyed cheddar, cilantro, and cauliflower rice. You can likewise swap out the cauliflower rice for some other rice of your decision.
I figure you will love the amazing way simple, adjustable and heavenly these turkey taco bowls with cauliflower rice are. They are incredible to prepare ahead and have throughout the entire week which is the reason I make such a major group!
Also try our recipe One Pan Greek Chicken Meal Prep (Paleo, Whole30, Keto, AIP)
Skinny Turkey Taco Bowls with Cauliflower Rice is a healthy low-carb meal that is quick and easy to prepare and makes great leftovers!
Turkey Taco Bowls
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 small brown onion peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 packet light taco seasoning or the homemade taco seasoning below
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25-oz) can whole kernel corn drained
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1 large avocado cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups raw cauliflower rice (see note)
- salt and pepper as needed
Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- If using homemade taco seasoning, add all the taco seasoning ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined. When cooking with the seasoning, for every 1 tbsp of seasoning used, you will also need to add 1/4 cup water to the ground meat. Store any remaining seasoning in an airtight container.
- In a large skillet add garlic, onion and oil. Bring pan to medium high heat. Stir and cook until onions are halfway done and aroma of the garlic has been released. Add in ground turkey and cook until browned. Add in taco seasoning packet and water amount specified in instructions. If using the homemade taco seasoning, start with 1 tbsp+ 1/4 cup water and add more as needed. I ended up using 2 tbsp and 1/2 cup water. Stir the seasoning into the ground turkey mixture and cook until turkey is completely cooked. Drain any excess fat. (If you are using very lean ground turkey, you may not have any excess fat.)
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2YWYxOI
Read more our recipe Szechuan Shrimp and Broccoli