I’m tied in with bring you eatery quality formulas you can without much of a stretch make at home and this formula is no special case. You can assemble this one in less than 20 minutes. That is quicker than any takeout I’ve at any point gotten! What’s more, it’s 100% hot and crisp to eat.
Have you attempted Szechuan sauce previously? Ohmygosh it’s GOOD! This zesty sweet sauce tastes totally astonishing covering pretty much anything! Attempt it with shrimp, chicken, or tofu, in addition to all veggies you have available.
A delectable mix of sweet stew sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and pulverized red pepper pieces, this fast and simple sauce packs all the sweet and searing punch that I’ve come to adore about Szechuan sauce.
Also try our recipe 20 Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp
This copycat Szechuan Shrimp and Broccoli recipe is ridiculously tasty and ready in just 20 minutes. Skip the restaurant and whip up this healthy dish at home!
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 TBSP reduced-sodium GF soy sauce
- 2 TBSP seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced (approx. 1 tsp)
- 2 tsp cornstarch optional!
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil for stir-frying
- 1 lb raw peeled and cleaned shrimp (I cook mine tail-on)
- 1/2 lb chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Thaw shrimp if using frozen.
- In a bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, minced garlic, Sriracha, red pepper flakes, and ginger. For an extra thick sauce like the restaurants serve, add the optional cornstarch to the sauce and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a large non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli and stir fry for a few minutes until tender.
- Next add shrimp and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add your sauce and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until sauce bubbles and thickens.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2OWPMQh
Read more our recipe Perfect Crispy Sweet Potato Fries