Every one of the kinds of the exemplary strawberry shortcake yet with a delicate cake layer rather than bread, and served in individual glasses for a fun gathering or after supper treat! Continuously an unquestionable requirement on the late spring daily agenda!
These eventual ideal for a shower or for Mother’s Day, or obviously they are ideal just to make to treat yourself since it’s the end of the week! Treat on the end of the week is an absolute necessity right?
Strawberry Shortcake Trifles – these are HEAVENLY!! Can hardly wait to make them once more! Fleecy acrid cream cake, cream cheddar whipped cream and improved strawberries.
Also try our recipe Snickers Brownie Trifle
Strawberry Shortcake Trifle – served in individual cups for a fun party or after dinner treat treat! Always a must on the summer to do list!
- 2 cups (284g) all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting pan
- 3 Tbsp (26g) cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 12 Tbsp (170g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (315g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (283g) sour cream (I used light because it’s what I had on hand)
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, diced, plus 12 more small whole for garnish
- 3 1/2 Tbsp (45g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (475ml) heavy cream
- 6 oz (170g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (90g) powdered sugar
- For the cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour an 18 by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet. In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, cornstarch, salt, baking soda and baking powder, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment whip together butter, sugar and lemon zest until pale and fluffy. Mix in eggs one at a time then mix in vanilla.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture and mix just until combined then add in 1/2 the sour cream and mix just until combined, repeat with flour and sour cream once more then end by mixing in last 1/3 of the flour mixture and mixing just until combined (scrape down bowl to ensure it’s evenly combined).
- Pour and spread batter evenly into prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 – 24 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Once cool cut into 24 rounds the size of your dessert cups (you’ll have a little left over cake which you can chill or freeze and serve later with more fresh fruit and whipped cream).
- For the strawberry layer: Toss diced strawberries with sugar. Let rest 10 minutes.
- For the cream layer: In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer whip heavy cream until soft peaks form (no need to clean beater blades for next step).
- In a separate medium mixing bowl whip cream cheese until smooth, add powdered sugar and vanilla and whip until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and whip until stiff peaks form.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2VB1xhs
Read more our recipe Banana Peach Green Smoothie