Solid strawberry cheesecake smoothie – breakfast, tidbit, or sweet – it’s brimming with bravo fixings however has an aftertaste like a treat.
This thin strawberry cheesecake smoothie is rich and liberal tasting while as yet being solid enough to begin your morning off with.
Also try our recipe Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
This skinny strawberry cheesecake smoothie recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and healthy enough to eat for breakfast!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- crushed graham cracker crumbs, for topping (optional)
- Combine strawberries, cream cheese, greek yogurt, almond milk, and honey in a blender.
For more details : https://bit.ly/2GdWpuM
Read more our recipe Funfetti Whoopie Pies