Not exclusively do they not require any cooking. They likewise take around 10 minutes to assemble AND are stuffed brimming with nutritious veggies and velvety vegetarian farm.
Ya, the veggie lover farm may counterbalance the fitness of this formula, yet it just makes it simply taste so great. I know in my pre-vegetarian days, wraps were one of my most loved things to arrange when eating out.
Also try our recipe The Ultimate Hummus and Veggie Sandwich
Keep things cool and easy with this Southwest Veggie Wrap with Vegan Ranch. A super simple lunch or dinner packed full of veggies and lots of flavor!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup tortilla chip strips
- 1/2 cup chunky red salsa
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch
- Combine romaine, black beans, corn, avocado, tortilla strips, salsa and ranch in a large bowl.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2IejAXL
Read more our recipe Pineapple Fried Rice