Presently, I’ll concede I’m ruined with avocados all year in Southern California. In any case, if avocados are to a greater extent a regular thing where you live this is what you do. Get a few, alongside spinach, asparagus, spring onions, a couple of different fixings and wild shrimp. At that point, prepare this shrimp, asparagus and avocado serving of mixed greens! It’s basic, light, velvety, solid and gracious, so scrumptious.
This shrimp, asparagus and avocado serving of mixed greens is completely tasty and ideal for spring – particularly when sprinkled with the lively lemon vinaigrette. With just 8 fixings it’s very simple to make, looks shocking and dependably gets ate up!
The asparagus and shrimp likewise met up rapidly in light of the fact that they cook quick. Also, when I state they cook quick, I mean it – just 2 to 3 minutes on the stove top. At that point, simply place them in a virus water shower to chill off.
Also try our recipe Avocado Egg Salad
This shrimp, asparagus and avocado salad is utterly delicious and perfect for spring. It’s a light, vibrant, creamy, healthy avocado salad.
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus (approx 20 spears)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 recipe lemon vinaigrette
- Bring both a medium pot of water and a medium sauté pan of water and to a boil. Add the shrimp to the pot and the asparagus to the sauté pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Use a skimmer or tongs to transfer the shrimp and asparagus to an ice water bath.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2CYBjhQ
Read more our recipe Ricotta and Prosciutto Cracker Appetizer