Zucchini isn’t only the ideal low carb option in contrast to pasta yet it gives fiber, B nutrients, nutrient C, potassium, folate, nutrient An and manganese, exceptionally essential supplements we should stack up on for general great wellbeing. It’s likewise been appeared to improve blood vessel wellbeing just as have mitigating properties. What’s more, zucchini is such a low calorie nourishment it’s a decent decision for keeping up body weight.
You can utilize this tasty, solid sauce over any sort of noodles. Cooking the garlic and red pepper truly amps up the flavor.
When they’re broiled, they’re mixed with gooey, nutty nourishing yeast, onion and vegetable stock for a high-protein, low fat and carb pasta sauce that still conveys on flavor. It would be extremely decent over some steamed veggies, spaghetti squash or even simmered potatoes!
Also try our recipe Easy Hearty Vegetarian Bolognese
These roasted garlic red pepper zoodles are low in fat and high in protein. This recipe is a lighter, low calorie way to satisfy a pasta craving!
- 3 roasted red peppers (see instructions in post for how to roast your own peppers)
- 2 bulbs roasted garlic + 1/2 tsp olive oil for roasting (see note below)
- 1/2 cup (36 g) nutritional yeast
- 1/2 a small onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 zucchinis (approx. 1200 g), cut into noodles with a spiralizer
- Optional: fresh parsley and/or basil for serving
- Add the roasted red peppers, garlic, nutritional yeast and onion to a food processor or blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Top zucchini noodles with the sauce and serve with fresh parsley and basil. You can use raw zuchini noodles or cook the zucchini noodles in a pan for 5-10 minutes.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2Vq9ZQS
Read more our recipe Keto Cheese Crackers