I recognize what you’re considering. How is this hors d’oeuvre going to enable me to appreciate this season AND spare me cash? In the first place, simply take a gander at those smaller than usual nibbles of goodness. Are those not the most attractive saltines you’ve at any point seen?! 🙂
The velvety ricotta blend makes an ideal offset with the prosciutto and nectar shower. Furthermore, in case you’re feeling additional extravagant, bring over a container of Chiaré Blanc De Blancs.
Ricotta and Prosciutto Cracker Appetizer. Wow occasion party goers with rich ricotta, prosciutto and a light nectar shower over each saltine.
Also try our appetizer recipe Mini Chicken Pizza Bites
Ricotta and Prosciutto Cracker Appetizer recipe, perfect for your next holiday party! This is a no-bake recipe and takes less than 20 minutes to make.
- 7 oz Happy farms® Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 3 ounces Specialty Select® Prosciutto
- 1 box Savoritz® Salt Crackers (about 45 crackers)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Berryhill® Clover Honey for drizzling
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper together. Set aside.
- Cut prosciutto into triangles. The triangles should be small enough to top your crackers (see photos above).
- Using an off-set spatula, smear just enough of the ricotta mixture onto each cracker, until each cracker is thinly covered.
For more instructions : https://bit.ly/2FHUj4w
Read more our recipe Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Peppers