Pineapple Fried Rice ~ A fast and simple weeknight supper that is so a lot less expensive, more delectable and more advantageous than take-out!
Presently this is an adaptation that is advantageously stacked with nibble estimated pineapple pieces, simply overflowing with the majority of their succulent sweetness. It’s likewise excessively simple to prepare and it can without much of a stretch be a get out-the-ice chest supper with each one of those waiting veggies.
Furthermore, don’t hesitate to utilize your most loved sort of protein – ham, chicken, or shrimp, or you can even keep it vegan with simply the pineapple. In any case, when you shower on that Sriracha goodness, you’ll have the best mix of sweet and hot flavors. Furthermore, this makes for amazing scraps the following day!
Also try our recipe The BEST Fried Rice
A quick and easy weeknight meal that’s so much cheaper, tastier and healthier than take-out!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups diced pineapple, canned or fresh
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in carrots, corn and peas, and cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in rice, pineapple, ham, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
For more details : https://bit.ly/2D1QV3V
Read more our recipe Lemon Garlic Orzo with Roasted Vegetables