This one pot lasagna highlights all that you cherish about lasagna without the grains or dairy! It’s the ideal one pot dinner for a bustling weeknight that the entire family will love. It’s paleo, whole30, AIP, and keto inviting.
Veggies and protein with sound fat across the board supper that is made in one dish? Hell yes. It’s so ideal for a snappy one pot supper when you’re hoping to make something yummy without the whine. It’s likewise extraordinary for putting away in holders for supper prep.
This is one of my most loved hacks for sharing feeding, allergen benevolent suppers with others. Simply layer on the additional items, and everybody is glad. If not, simply have it as it stands!
Also try our recipe Chicken Zucchini Enchiladas
It’s the perfect one pot meal for a busy weeknight that the whole family will love. It’s paleo, whole30, AIP, and keto friendly.
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (plus extra for garnish if desired)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup marinara sauce (use this or this for AIP)
- 1 cup spinach
- Optional- 10-15 Sliced grape tomatoes (omit for AIP)
- Chop the ends off of the zucchinis, and use a mandolin slicer or a peeler to slice the zucchinis into long, thin strips. Pat them down with paper towels to remove excess water and set aside.
- Use a large, deep skillet to brown the ground beef. Season with 1/2 tsp sea salt, and set aside and drain excess fat when cooked.
- Add the oil to the pan and heat. Cook the onions and garlic in the same pan on medium heat until the onions are translucent. Add in the mushrooms, zucchini slices and saute for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
For more details : https://bit.ly/2v4K3yJ
Read more our recipe Chicken Enchiladas Casserole