One of My better half most loved dishes is one pot taco spaghetti. Be that as it may, since we’ve been endeavoring to eat more advantageous, I chose to make a lighter adaptation, utilizing ground turkey rather than ground hamburger and zucchini noodles rather than spaghetti.
I was stressed he’d gripe that this adaptation is excessively solid however he really adored it.
The zucchini noodles hold up great and drench up a ton of the taco tomato sauce. I’ll unquestionably be making this again next time we’ve needing taco pasta.
Also try our recipe Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls
A healthier and low carb version of one pot taco spaghetti.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large zucchinis spiralized
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 small brown onion peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp of homemade taco seasoning or one packet of your favorite taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh cilantro leaves
- one lime sliced into wedges
HOMEMADE TACO SEASONING
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large pan or skillet, add olive oil and bring to medium high heat. Add zucchini noodles and cook until zucchini release water and are just cooked. Drain water and remove noodles from pan, setting them aside for later.
- Add garlic, onions and ground turkey to your skillet. Cook until ground turkey has browned, crumbling the ground turkey as you cook it. Drain out excess fat.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning across turkey. Add entire contents of the diced tomatoes (including the liquid), 1/4 cup water and stir into the turkey mixture. Stir and cook on medium heat until everything is evenly mixed, turkey is cooked through, and sauce has thickened.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2CYTOCP
Read more our recipe Crispy Potato Tacos