This Lemon Shrimp Scampi Recipe demonstrates that. In less time than you can get take out, this formula can be cooked and on the table in not more than minutes! Life is occupied and boisterous however dinner times don’t need to be!
You are going to cherish this Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe. Lemon shrimp scampi formula is prepared in only 10 minutes! Garlic shrimp scampi formula is one of our most loved shrimp recipes.Try this basic and speedy formula today for a solid feast thought!
This formula is inconceivably straightforward. It likewise tastes stunning the following day. We don’t generally have left overs yet when we do, I want to have it for lunch the following day. So yummy!
Also try our recipe Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
Lemon shrimp scampi recipe is ready in just 10 minutes! Garlic shrimp scampi recipe is one of our favorite shrimp recipes.Try this simple and quick recipe today for a healthy meal idea!
- 2 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 lb shrimp (not frozen, needs to be thawed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or you can use water)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- In a large pot of boiling water cook angel hair (or spaghetti) pasta according to directions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper, garlic salt. Cook, stirring occasionally until the shrimp turns pink. About 2-4 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and chicken broth (you can use water). Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Toss with angel hair pasta and garnish with more parmesan and parsley.
For more details : http://bit.ly/2vbQznc
Read more our recipe Garden Veggie Tortellini Pasta Salad