Key limes dislike your customary limes — they are little, shabby, and have a taste that is somewhat more sweet and tart than your standard lime.
These Key Lime Lemon cupcakes are pressed with citrus goodness. Pizzazz in the cupcake and both lemon and key lime squeeze in the icing are certain to make this a hit with citrus sweethearts!
These cupcakes are summer in a cupcake! The cupcake itself is enhanced with key lime juice and excellent like specks of finely ground key lime get-up-and-go. Key lime can now and again be elusive, so don’t hesitate to utilize customary limes for the get-up-and-go. For the juice, there’s luckily packaged key lime squeeze that works great and is constantly accessible. It loans a pleasant, light key lime flavor to the cupcake.
Also try our recipe Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes
These Key Lime Cupcakes are a fun take on a traditional key lime pie topped off with luscious fluffy key lime buttercream.
- 1 box White Cake Mix +box ingredients
- ½ cup Lime Juice
- 1 cup Butter
- 6 cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Lime Zest
- 1 drop Green Food Colouring
- Make batter according to box EXCEPT replace ½ cup of water with ½ cup lime juice.
- Fill liners about ½ full.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- Cream butter in a large bowl.
- Add lime juice and food colouring.
For more detail : bit.ly/2TNfhUK
Read more our recipe Pineapple Margaritas