Keto Cheese Crackers are one of the main formulas most attempt when they set out on a low carb venture. Cutting carbs from your eating routine appears to be unthinkable, however with formulas like this one, it is simple and even enjoyable to do! I realize you’ll adore this simple formula the same amount of as my family does.
These are the cheddar cuts that I utilized. They are the ideal saltine size, and I adore that the majority of the assortments are in one bundle. I got it at Costco, however it might be accessible at different retailers. In the event that you can’t discover cheddar cuts that are now saltine estimated cuts you can buy store cuts and cut them into littler sizes.
One of the nourishments that I have missed the most since we began following a keto/low carb way of life is Cheese-Its. I have at long last discovered a similar bite that deals with my “crunchy sustenance” desires! These are so great!
Also try our recipe Keto Breadsticks
Keto Cheese Crackers are one of the first recipes most try when they embark on a low carb journey. Cutting carbs from your diet seems impossible, but with recipes like this one, it is easy.
- Cracker Sized Deli Cheese Slices – I used Aged Cheddar French-Swiss, DutchGouda, and Havarti
- 3/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay cheese slices flat to fill the cookie sheet. Leave a little bit of room between each slice. If they melt together it is no big deal as once they cool they will break apart easily. I used precut slices, but you can buy larger deli slices and cut them into smaller squares.
For more instructions : https://bit.ly/2WKVlUA
Read more our recipe Slow Cooker Party Meatballs