This is a course, not a starter. I’ve incorporated no bread and no cheddar. It’s simply a bit much with such huge numbers of other enormous flavors.
Sound Bruschetta Chicken contains a large number of the flavors you adore from customary bruschetta however at this point you can appreciate it for supper! This one is a family most loved in light of current circumstances!
There’s likewise garlic, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. For punch I utilized additional balsamic vinegar to make a speedy balsamic decrease to shower on top. You need no different fixings. Simply balsamic vinegar and a couple of minutes on the stove. The final product is a thick sauce that sticks to your chicken flawlessly.
Also try our recipe Lemon Butter Chicken
Healthy Bruschetta Chicken contains many of the flavors you love from traditional bruschetta but now you can enjoy it for dinner!
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 ripe roma tomatoes diced
- 7 basil leaves chopped
- 1 sprig oregano chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Add olive oil to saute pan or cast iron skillet. Heat pan to medium high heat.
- Add chicken to hot pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and dried basil on top of each cutlet. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Flip chicken. Add garlic to the pan. Cook until remaining side of chicken is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir together until combined.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2GfxqqU
Read more our recipe Enchilada Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushrooms