Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy is a nutritious, soothing, and influenza battling twenty-minute formula made with a vegan juices, noodles, mushrooms, and child bok choy. You can without much of a stretch make this Bok Choy Soup your very own by including chicken, shrimp, fiery stews, or different veggies.
This Bok Choy Soup will battle your influenza. Presently, I can’t guarantee that it will fix anything, however things like ginger and garlic are there to help when you feel like poo.
This Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy Recipe calls for 2 entire star anise. The star anise isn’t intended to be eaten. I rehash you don’t eat the entire star anise. Star anise gives magnificent flavor to soup, sauces, and marinades, yet tastes horrendous when eaten entirety. Evacuate the seed unit in the wake of stewing the soup.
Also try our recipe Paleo Egg Roll Soup
Healthy bowl of ginger garlic noodle soup filled with baby bok choy and mushrooms. Easily make it your own by adding chicken, shrimp, spicy chilis, or other veggies.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 shallots – diced
- 1 bunch green onions – chopped, green and white divided
- 4 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 tbsp ginger – fresh, minced
- 5.5 cups low sodium chicken broth – or water for vegan
- 2 whole star anise
- 2 tbsp soy sauce – or Tamari for a Gluten Free option
- 10 oz crimini mushrooms – sliced
- 6 oz rice noodles
- 1.5 heads bok choy – roughly chopped
- sesame seeds – for topping
- red pepper flakes – for topping
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium-sized stockpot over medium heat.
- To the oil add the diced shallots and mix well. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, or until the shallots turn translucent and start to soften. Stir often.
- Chop the end off of each green onion- dividing the white part from the green part. Chop and set aside the green part for topping. Meanwhile, finely chop the white part of each green onion.
- Add the white part of the green onions, minced garlic, and ginger to the shallots and mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until garlic and ginger is fragrant.
- Carefully pour the chicken stock or water (or mix) into the pot and bring to a simmer. To the pot add the star anise and soy sauce. Cover and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid from the pot and carefully remove and discard each star anise from the soup.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, uncooked noodles, and bok choy to the pot and simmer for 5-8 minutes, or until noodles and bok choy are tender. Season to taste.
- Divide soup between bowls and garnish with sesame seeds, the green parts of green onions and red pepper flakes (if desired).
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2Guz7iO
Read more our recipe Cauliflower Tortillas