What makes tortellini pasta servings of mixed greens an incredible possibility for your late spring menu is that 1. everybody LOVES pasta 2. it’s mega satisfying 3. amazingly adaptable and taste similarly as great cold as it does when served hot!
This pasta plate of mixed greens is the ideal method to exploit garden-new fixings. It’s simple, prepared in 15 minutes, there’s heaps of flavor, and a lot of surface differentiations.
Serving a group? Awesome! The formula beneath is effectively multiplied or tripled as required and makes a fabulous gathering/potluck/outing dish that meets up with next to no exertion. It’s my go-to for Spring and Summer grills!
Also try our recipe Strawberry Avocado Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
This easy vegetarian Garden Veggie Tortellini Pasta Salad is tossed with a flavorful homemade dressing and is sure to vanish quickly at your next party or BBQ! Even better? You can make it in advance!
- 9 oz fresh cheese tortellini
- 9 oz fresh spinach + cheese tortellini
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2-1 cup corn (steamed from frozen/fresh or canned)
- 1 heaping cup grape/cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz cheddar cheese cubed
- parsley and/or green onion to garnish (optional but delish!)
EASY PEASY ITALIAN DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 TBSP Italian seasoning blend (Mrs. Dash is my favorite!)
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder plus extra to taste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Bring a medium-large pot to boil over high heat and cook tortellini per package instructions.
- Tortellini Tip: when cooking fresh chilled ravioli, start with a rolling boil on high, add pasta, then decrease heat to medium-low simmer to prevent pasta breakage.
- While your pasta cooks, whisk together your dressing by combining the ingredients and whisk (or pop it in a mason jar and shake) until well combined. Ingredients will separate naturally, simply whisk/shake again before pouring and you’re good to go!
- Chop your peppers and tomatoes and prep your corn. If using canned corn, simply drain and rinse. Fresh or frozen will require a quick steam and you’re good to go!
- Once tortellini is tender and al-dente, strain in a colander and rinse briefly with cold water. Pour into a large bowl and add your veggies, cheese, parsley.
For more detail : http://bit.ly/2DfYzIl
Read more our recipe Portobello Mushroom Pizza