These Flower Pot Cookies are ideal for spring! The splendid hues pop and the simple formula makes them a fun gathering thought. With sugar treat glasses, chocolate ganache, and Oreo earth, they are as great to eat as they charming to take a gander at.
To make the blossom cupcake toppers, I utilized some paper bloom embellishments that I found in the deal canisters at Michaels. I deliberately isolated the green leaves from the blossoms and stuck both onto toothpicks utilizing craft glue.
They are so happy looking and are the ideal thing for spring! These Flower Pot Cookies, with their splendid hues, look extraordinary on a white cake represent serving.
Also try our recipe Flower Pretzel Bites
These Flower Pot Cookies are perfect for spring! The bright colors pop and the easy recipe makes them a fun party idea. The cookies cups are filled with chocolate ganache and cookie crumbs!
- 1 package Pillsbury Ready-To-Bake Sugar Cookie dough 24 squares, divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 Oreos
- Grease a mini muffin tin, separate Pillsbury sugar cookie dough into the 24 pieces and put one into each cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown (put the silicone pan on a cookie sheet).
- Leave the cookies in the muffin pan and allow them to cool completely.
- Bring 1/2 cups heavy cream just to a boil.
- Pour over semi-sweet chocolate chips.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2I7BjA3
Read more our recipe Honey Mango Strawberry Margarita